This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
Data Quality Engineer
Data Quality Engineer with experience using proven techniques and tools to measure, control, monitor and improve the quality of data needed for key business processes. Will partner with Technology and Business stakeholders to develop the vision for an ever-evolving Data Quality improvement strategy that not only satisfies current needs but can be easily adapted to future needs as new sources of data input and requirements for data output are identified
Should be proficient with the following skills:
• Strong communication skills - written and verbal. Comfortable partnering with technical resources and presenting results to executive audiences.
• Able to achieve results via largely self-guided operation and provide leadership for the department in tackling data quality improvement.
• Strong data analysis and data profiling skills.
• Data visualization best practices and tools such as Tableau, D3 etc
• Testing strategies and tools such as Rspec, Cucumber, Jenkins, Jmeter, Blazemeter.
• Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, etc.
• ETL tools for Data Quality and Governance such as Informatica IDQ and Power Center
• Full stack web development experience is plus.