This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
To maintain current system support and all Integrated Releases planned for the Company, systems analysts are being requested to support, design and manage Finance systems related to the Commercial product offering
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Basic skills with query tools
• Strong understanding of file handling and data translation
• Familiar with HIPAA compliance validation tools
• Familiar with financial processes
• Healthcare experience is a plus
• Basic skills with core MS products: Word, Excel, IE, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint
• Leads or participates in corporate projects as they relate to the Finance division.
• Acts as a point of reference for complex financial system and processing issues, working with multiple resources to resolve.
• On behalf of internal and external customers, gathers and documents business requirements, provides research and analysis related to project/production issues, conducts user acceptance testing (UAT), and acts as a liaison between business customers, external customers, project teams, IT, and outside vendors.
• Communicates with all levels within the division.
• Supports assigned financial area on day-to-day reporting and system issues.
• Develop complex (e.g. multiple departments/systems) business requirements on large projects and flow specifications with little to no management direction.
• Decompose high-level project information and evaluates project components to forecast work effort required.
• Act as lead business analyst for large or complex projects with minimal guidance from manager.
• Interpret business and technical design specifications and resolve conflicts that arise when compared against the defined needs of the business.
• Fully support all business segments.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to improve processes and procedures in support of customer satisfaction and corporate goals.
• Mentor Level 1 and 2 Analysts.
Education and Experience
Prefer a BS degree and 5 years of experience as an Analyst working with HIPAA or Financial related systems.