This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
• Windows server Administration working with Service Now (Incident tickets, service request, problem ticket, etc.).
• Work on ad-hoc request from Application Developers.
• Work with internal teams such as Application Developers, Application and Infrastructure Architects, Project Managers and Solutions Engineers to support projects from various line of businesses as well as completing tasks as needed in support of Linux infrastructure.
• Work in collaboration with other teams with frequent coordination and communication required.
• Troubleshoot Windows Server deployment issues.
• 4+ years’ experience in VMWare Windows System Administration.
• Experience with Cloud based solutions.
• Problem Solving and Troubleshooting.
• Experience in Virtualization and managing virtual machines.
• PowerShell Scripting Automation skills such as Python, Ansible and PowerShell.
• Knowledge of MS SCOM.
• Linux Server Administration.
• HPe Server Hardware experience.