This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
• Provide technical support to diagnose, analyze, research and resolve moderately complex computer incidents for internal and external customers.
• Responsible for recognizing, researching, isolating, resolving and documenting problems with information systems products and services.
• Provides preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution for moderately complex technical incident in order to ensure satisfaction.
• Provides ad hoc technical training to customers groups on company technologies, infrastructure, hardware and software applications.
• This position will require the ability to provide good verbal and written communication to effectively interact with customers and all levels of personnel.
• 2 years’ experience in a related field.
• Must have experience in IT Break Fix and Service Center experience.
• Knowledge of mainframe, microcomputer and/or network technologies and applications.
• Must be able to utilize computer operating system software commands to troubleshoot and resolve moderately complex issues related to application and hardware/peripherals.
• Ability to analyze moderately complex error conditions and/or abnormal situations and report malfunctions to management.
• Understanding of customer business and product environment.
• Understanding of business systems, data processing and customer service concepts and practices.
• Undergraduate studies in Computer Science Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Insurance or a related field
• Customer Service experience