As an Optimization Manager you will focus on increasing conversion rates and sales numbers by optimizing the e-commerce customer experience through an omni-channel approach, identifying opportunities to leverage our web and app platforms most effectively. You will rely heavily on performance metrics, A/B testing, and conversion data to own and leverage the customer path to purchase, recognizing where there are improvement opportunities, and proposing the ideal mix of digital tactics to successfully impact the path and drive sales in various categories across the company.
• Use performance data, digital analytics, and strategic digital tactics to drive sales, increase conversion rates and create consistent and trackable results through both our web and app platforms
• Implement segmented and personalized web and app experiences throughout the platforms for our customers
• Own and optimize the customer path to purchase; use performance metrics and conversion data to determine improvement opportunities on product placement, collections, banners and home page content
• Work as an individual contributor, relying heavily on data to effectively steer the direction of work; Create rigorous goals and timelines for multiples projects, while juggling competing demands and deadlines from leadership
• Design and execute A/B tests to most effectively use web and app digital tactics
• Deliver the best customer experience, focusing on removing friction points on the app and website platforms
• 3 or more years work experience optimizing and driving the sales performance of e-commerce platforms using digital technologies
• Experience using Adobe Analytics, Target and/or Campaign
• Experience measuring digital marketing performance on an app and .com platform in an omni channel environment.
• Proven ability to work effectively in both individual and collaborative environments
• Skilled in Customer Experience Mapping
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field