This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
This role will focus on ETL Development by bringing in data from external vendors to our client, maintaining data in their Insurance policy applications, and reporting to our client’s downstream systems. Data will be managed using AWS/ETL.
• Working in AWS infrastructure, responsible for developing, debugging and deploying data assets while using various AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, CI/CD pipelines.
• Migrating data feeds from external sources, into our client's AWS data lake, using their standards and security procedures.
• Responsible for design, developing data schemas to meet the business requirements.
• Ability to perform data migrations, data manipulations within various storage systems; ability to output the results in several formats(JSON, data feeds, reports etc); ability to perform data manipulations, load, extract from several sources of data into another schema.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with ETL
- 5 years AWS
- 5 years Informatica Cloud (IICS)
- Required - Glue
- Preferred - Athena