This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
Translate functional data and analytic requirements into solutions for consumption and use by the respective business or technology request or leveraging a variety of approved technologies. The technologies include (but are not limited to) Paxata, Tableau, Micro strategy, Business Objects, R, or other reporting and visualization solutions being considered for operationalization. You’ll also have the opportunity to guide others to leverage self-service techniques for business reporting and analytics.
• Candidate must have strong skills in data profiling, mapping , data modeling and data governance. Includes ability to query data repositories to determine Source to target mappings, data quality, completeness and transformation rules necessary for merging into target repositories
• Strong skills in Informatica, Informatica Data Quality, Information Analyzer, and IBM data architect, Erwin is big plus. Strong SQL skills are a must.
• Hands-on experience in creating/updating conceptual, logical, and physical data models most appropriately needed to satisfy the business requirements.
• Should be able to understand and explain complex data integration and extraction/transformation/load processes (ETL).
• Should be able to work with the business to define scope of Data-centric or supportive projects.
• Should be competent in reviewing Project Initiation Document, Reference/Domain value mapping.
• Should be able to work with Business and Architects to identify Pain points impacting data capabilities.
• Should be able to establish program/project specific Data Analysis approach.
• Should be competent at Source-Target Data mapping, S/T Record building/ Join conditions, writing transformations building data lineage.
• Should be able to conduct Peer Reviews.
• Should be able to support ETL/Test questions, output file validation, defect analysis.
• Should ensure data analysts (and other data leads, as necessary) are following standard work and best practices.
• 5+ years of progressive experience in the data and analytics, including large customer data bases and work with product, geographic, demographic, customer, prospect, producer, social, machine and unstructured data to identify trends and opportunities), business consulting, or data governance field and/or manipulation of complex high-volume data from a variety of sources.
• Experience successfully developing and implementing complex data and analytic solutions which meet business needs within tight time frames.
Aptitude: This is the natural abilities we want to see in a candidate
• Data Modeling
• ETL Mapping
• Ability to elicit and understand application requirements and derive corresponding data requirements
• Recognize when application enhancements will impact downstream reporting systems
Attitude: What behaviors we want the candidate to demonstrate
• Works to Build upon and demonstrate an understanding of the application end-to-end
• Seeks out/recommends Continuous Improvement opportunities in our development methodologies
• Is willing to build a strong understanding of the Brokerage business
• Is able to assist the business and IT team in understanding downstream impacts earlier in the requirements gathering lifecycle (knowledge sharing)