This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
Solü Technology Partners has an excellent opportunity for a Scrum Master to support development and maintenance of software to augment a successful and evolving product line. The candidate will be a member of a small, agile project team focused on delivering new functionality within the customer-facing application suite.
• Facilitate Agile ceremonies, specifically Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Retro and Sprint Review/Demo sessions for the teams
• Facilitate and lead individual Scrum teams in all aspects of Scrum: daily standups, planning, self-organization, collaboration & iterative development
• Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values and help drive them towards continuous Agile improvement by leveraging techniques such as Maturity assessments
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assist with internal and external communication by providing Agile metrics and reporting, improving transparency, and radiating information through burn up and burn down charts as well as other means
• Minimum of 1-3 years’ of Scrum Master experience
• Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience using Agile-tracking tools (Jira or similar tool)
• Knowledge and experience with advanced Agile techniques such as: TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
• Self-supervisory, self-motivated, results-oriented and comfortable setting and meeting deadlines
• Excellent written and communication skills - ability to effectively document and present ideas both verbally and visually
• Strong team player with the ability to influence and negotiate and work effectively with groups/team dynamic
• Strong listener - ability to quickly understand and incorporate general direction and specific feedback in project work
• Naturally detail-oriented with the ability to balance value versus effort