This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
Performs programming and maintenance on various programs and systems based on customer business requirements.
• With assistance from Programmer III or Lead, maintain and develop moderately complex systems and programs
• Participate or lead medium projects.
• Track and resolve processing problems, coordinating with all appropriate areas
• Assist Users/Analysts with the development of system interface specifications
• Develop, write and implement processing requirements and post implementation review
• Develop time and cost estimates and system modification schedules.
• Create and deliver presentations to staff and management.
• Maintain code base and configuration in development and test system environments.
• Each progressive level includes the ability to perform the essential functions of any lower levels and mentor employees in those levels.
• The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, as requested or as needed to meet business requirements.
• Intermediate skills with spreadsheet, flowcharting, presentation, word processing, and database software.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with database, programming, and documentation.
• Knowledge of HIPAA security and privacy standards.
• Ability to work with ambiguous and conflicting information while keeping focused on the end goal.
• High-School Diploma or GED in general field of study
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer technology, business, or related field