This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
Responsible for designing and performing tests on computer applications/systems to validate operations meet the customer stories/requirements. Designs and initiates tests, analyzes results, identifies issues, and validates solutions to technical problems
• Performs job functions with general supervision and peer review
• Design and execute test plans, test cases, and test data on more complex computer applications
• Design, support, and maintain basic to intermediate test artifacts and data
• May develop and maintain basic SQL queries to test results, and to create mockup data for testing.
• Participate or lead test related activities for small, scoped projects
• Using prioritized project requirements and/or story points estimate test development and execution time frames
• Strong analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time constraints.
• Perseverance in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others.
• Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Ability to write and present quality related documentation
• Demonstrate the ability to stay current on global threats and vulnerabilities.
• Experience working with developers and system analysts
• Knowledge of business requirements/stories, test development and regression testing.
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy
• Analytical knowledge necessary to develop test cases based on available requirements, execute those tests and report results
Preferred Job Qualifications
Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
• Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet, database, and word processing software
• Advanced knowledge of computer operating systems
• Strong knowledge of test techniques and test data management.
• Advanced knowledge of test case tools and test case management methods
• Advanced quality assurance expertise
• Impeccable testing skills
• Solid technical ability and problem-solving skills
• knowledge of internal departments and operations
Education & Years of Experience Required
• High-School Diploma or GED in general field of study
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field
Required Work Experience
• 2 years of experience in computer technology and/or information systems
Preferred Work Experience
• 1 year of experience in computer technology and/or information systems
• 1 year of experience in test case development and test execution
• 1 year of experience working in healthcare-related systems as a quality assurance analyst
• 2 years of experience working in healthcare-related systems as a quality assurance analyst
• 3 years of experience in test case development and test execution
• QUALITY ASSURANCE
• REGRESSION TESTING
• TEST CASE
• TEST CASE DEVELOPMENT
• TEST CASES
• TEST DEVELOPMENT
• TEST PLANS