This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
• Plans, performs, reports, and follows up on audit assignments to ensure that within appropriate economic limitations: financial statements and reports comply with corporate policy, internal accounting controls are effective in promoting efficiency and protecting assets of Company, and operational policies promoting well-being of Company are enforced.
• Perform information systems risk assessments as needed to determine where audit efforts should be focused.
• Formulate audit plan for performing information systems audit assignments.
• Analyze and assess the controls environment of the business processes and applications under review, including both manual and automated processes in accordance with the audit program.
• Assist external auditors with IT testing as necessary
• Each progressive level includes the ability to perform the essential functions of any lower levels and assist / mentor employees in those levels.
• The position requires a full-time work schedule.
• Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Intermediate PC proficiency
• Intermediate proficiency in spreadsheet, database and word processing software
• Business Requirements
• Analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions
• Prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time constraints.
• Perseverance in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others.
• Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Working knowledge of HIPAA and privacy requirements
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy
• Analytical knowledge necessary to generate reports based on available data and then make decisions based on reported data
• Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, or healthcare field of study.
• Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, or IT field of study.
• Advanced PC proficiency
• Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet, database and word processing software
• Use of IDEA software
• Identify solutions to meet customer needs
• Work with ambiguous and conflicting information while keeping focused on the end goal.
• Required Work Experience 3 years of experience in accounting and/or auditing3 years of experience in systems / computer auditing
• 3 years of healthcare experience