This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
Responsible for designing and performing tests on computer applications/systems to validate operations meet the customer stories/requirements. Designs and initiates tests, analyzes results, identifies issues, and validates solutions to technical problems
• Develop basic test plans, test cases, and test data
• Process test files and analyze test results
• Perform day to day execution of test or regression cases/scripts; document results, log and retest defects.
• Develop, review, load and maintain test plans, test cases/scripts and test directories within test tool.
• Perform test execution and defect reporting utilizing testing tools.
• Assist with root cause analysis and triage of key/critical defects for quick turn-around.
• Monitor and track traceability of business requirements/stories to tests executed.
• Participate in defect review meetings to explain and/or demonstrate defects.
• Participate in show and tell meetings to explain and/or demonstrate repaired defect or new features.
• Create project reports for test executed and defects discovered
• Analyze, track, report, test and help resolve basic reported production problems
• Identify problems and make recommendations for improved procedures
• Performs job functions with general supervision and peer review
• Design and execute test plans, test cases, and test data on more complex computer applications
• Design, support, and maintain basic to intermediate test artifacts and data
• May develop and maintain basic SQL queries to test results, and to create mock up data for testing.
• Participate or lead test related activities for small, scoped projects
• Using prioritized project requirements and/or story points estimate test development and execution time frames
• Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
• Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet, database, and word processing software
• Advanced knowledge of computer operating systems
• Strong knowledge of test techniques and test data management.
• Advanced knowledge of test case tools and test case management methods
• Advanced quality assurance expertise
• Impeccable testing skills
• Solid technical ability and problem solving skills
• knowledge of internal departments and operations
• Ability to provide mentoring and peer review to junior team members
• Ability to build lesson plans and deliver lessons to junior team members
• TEST CASES
• TEST CASE DEVELOPMENT
• QUALITY ASSURANCE
• TEST PLANS
Education & Years of Experience
Required Education: High-School Diploma or GED in general field of study
Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field
Required Work Experience: 2 years of experience in computer technology and/or information systems