This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
The Sr. IT Project Manager is accountable for the execution of complex IT projects with high level of risk and complexity. The PM employs their skills, talents, and knowledge of project management frameworks (e.g. Scrum, waterfall) to assure high quality products are delivered while optimizing the cost and delivery of value. PM Must have strong leadership and facilitation skills along with ability to work across multiple LOB.
Day to day management of large IT application projects
• 7-10 Years of experience managing large complex IT Projects.
• Strong executive presence and leadership skills.
• Management of budgets between 3-5 million dollars.
• Strong vendor management and 3rd party vendor experience.
• Strong Agile and Scrum experience