This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
Looking for a Program Requirements leader/Business Analyst. Program is a federal compliance effort that scans where bank account information is found to make certain data is safe at rest. (Similar to California Privacy Model)
• Strong facilitation skills: collaboration with business and technology to understand and document business processes, determine location of bank account information and negotiate remediation strategies; utilize decision tree to navigate conversations.
• Data Analysis, Interpretation & Management: Hundreds of thousands of files scanned to date and best practices established, yet new discoveries continue to be made and adaptations needed.
• Outstanding Excel skills necessary as multiple spreadsheets are linked together, pivot tables are utilized, and regular reporting is required.
• Organization Skills: volume of information is massive, collaborating across all business units.
• Example - Pet (very small BSA) has 7 business processes, Must be able to track work overall and, also slice/chunk it into consumable pieces to get to done.
• 8+ years of High-Level Requirements Agile Leadership experience
• Business Analysis/Data Analysis experience
• Strong Facilitation skills
• Experience with collaboration with all business units and technology.
• Document and Report business processes
• Strong Organizational skills
• Outstanding Excel skills
• Strong Leadership