This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
• Build and maintain databases in test and production database environments on-prem and in the cloud.
• Administer, maintain and utilize policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the databases.
• Resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
• Provide day-to-day customer support for projects, as well as run support to production in daily or emergency scenarios to resolve issues.
• Refresh/restore data loads into the databases.
• Develop and implement database performance monitoring process and analyze monitoring data for performance optimization opportunities.
• Create/Implement database maintenance plan to ensure data integrity.
• Backup and restore databases. Monitor the backup and recovery process.
• Proactively recommend enhancements to the application team to improve efficiency and performance.
• Occasional on-call and weekend release activities
• 5 years of hands-on experience with Oracle DB Administration
• 2 years of hands on experience with Bash, PL/SQL or Python
• 2 years of hands on with AWS and Postges SQL