This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
Leads corporate initiatives, which may cover multiple business areas and multiple systems. Provides leadership, support and the overall management for the project, including scope, budget, risk management, communications, implementation and warranty. . Reports status and health measurements through various communication methods to stakeholders and direct line management. Contributes to the improvement of the Agile Enterprise Services team by participating in continuous improvement activities and leading through innovation.
• Performs job functions in a lead capacity with general management oversight
• Contribute to the further development & maturity of AES process, tools, and methodology through innovation and continuous improvement.
• Provide input for team member performance reviews.
• Lead complex enterprise-wide projects and/or programs.
• Assist management in production support and project resource planning.
• Identify new opportunities or processes leveraging agile principles for AES to continue to continuously improve Evaluate high-level project information and assess project components to identify software delivery, business and vendor teams that may be impacted.
• Provide peer-level review and mentoring to levels 1 and 2
• Participate in corporate quality and data governance programs
• The position requires a full-time work schedule.
• Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements.
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Communication with multiple levels of management
• Effective risk and issue management
• Exposure to Agile methodology Exposure to the health care or health insurance industry
• Strong analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time constraints.
• Perseverance in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Creativity and innovative problem-solving abilities
• Ability to understand, create and manage project budgets using sound financial management skills
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others.
• Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Systems research and analysis. Ability to write and present business documentation
• Experience working with and managing third parties
• Extensive experience and judgment necessary to plan and accomplish goals.
• Knowledge of business requirements development and user acceptance testing.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy
• Analytical knowledge to generate reports based on available data and make decisions based on reported data
• Facilitate and resolve customer requests and inquiries for all levels of management within the Corporation.
• Build synergy with a diverse team in an ever changing environment.
• Advanced skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones
• Advanced PC proficiency
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications and Suites
• Advanced knowledge of SharePoint
• Intermediate knowledge of BCBSAZ applications
• Impeccable project management skills
• Solid technical ability and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of internal departments and operations
• Strong technical documentation skills and a strong ability to translate technical concepts so that they are easily understood by laymen.
• Mentor team members and peers
• Ability to build coaching plans and deliver coaching to team members
• Agile Practitioner or Project Management Professional
• Lean Enterprise / Continuous Improvement Certification
• Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Required
• 8 years of experience in a professional environment leveraging computer technology and/or information systems and 3 years in project management Preferred Work Experience