This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for the detailed design of technology related projects from inception through production support providing industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders. The Solution Architect will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership and will collaborate closely with various technology teams, vendors, and business partners. The Solution Architect will prepare and deliver highly effective technology solutions through user story definition, logical data model design, functional system design, applying best-practice methodologies resulting in solutions that are highly usable, maintainable, scalable, reliable, extensible, secure, and functional. Design and implement the architecture and deployment of high performance, integrated solutions that span multiple application and technology platforms.
• Strong knowledge of application security and securing the complete solution
• Mastery of coding design patterns and services architecture
• Proven experience in documenting business processes and creating system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc.
• Understands and resolves highly complex large scale or systems level problems. Able to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot such problems utilizing team resources to coordinate solutions
• Strong leadership, partnership, collaboration and teambuilding skills.
• Strong understanding of infrastructure technologies: WAN, LAN, Networking, Firewalls, Security
• Strong understanding of software development methodologies.
• Ability to apply verbal, written and persuasive communication skills to influence others both individually and groups.
• Proficient in utilization of audio/visual tools to effectively present to groups and capable of presenting technical information to other functions or groups both inside and outside of the organization
• Collaborate closely with business stakeholders and development teams to ensure the architecture and design is usable, maintainable, scalable, reliable, extensible, secure, portable and functional.
• Understand, advocate and augment the standards, best practices and architectural principles that guide solution decisions, development environments, tools, and deployment procedures for the enterprise. written, with internal and external contacts.
• 3 years of experience in the industry in similar role
• 7 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines in a service oriented architecture environment (such as architecture, application development, database, security, or infrastructure)
• 4 years of experience in the design, implementation and governance of systems architecture in a complex business applications environment
• Experience and background in software development and Agile methodologies
• 5 years of experience architecting applications in .Net and Microsoft Technologies
• 2 years of experience in cloud-based system design
• Demonstrated experience across multiple IT technology domains including software development languages and platforms, infrastructure platforms, data management and database technologies, cloud and networking technologies, and security frameworks.
• Experience in applying Service-Oriented Architecture to solutions.
• Deep knowledge and experience in using and applying API, SOAP, WSDL, JSON, ESB, and XML based solutions.
• Strong understanding of infrastructure architecture and security architecture concepts.
• Strong command of database design concepts
• Understanding of NoSQL, MS Dynamics CRM technologies and microservices architecture
• Familiarity with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architecture in Microsoft BizTalk or other platform 2. Required Professional Competencies
• Bachelors degree