This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
IT QA Analyst / Test Engineer PSPRS seeks a Test Engineer/Analyst to coordinate with IT & business groups, and design automated regression tests for pension administration and other software systems. The ideal candidate will demonstrate technical & personal skills, including the ability to communicate and work well with management & staff. Knowledge of pension systems (but also: banking, insurance, investments, and customer service) or the ability to gain familiarity is critical for success in this role.
• Create test plans, procedures, automated tests and data.
• Participate in business requirement & app design reviews to develop test plans.
• Coordinate with Release Management to test systems & data in non-production environments.
• Design & implement non-destructive verifications & notifications for production operations.
• Execute tests for multiple, complex systems and projects.
• Compose detailed, actionable defect elimination plans.
• Lead efforts to Identify and resolve test issues.
• Knowledge of QA, testing tools and processes.
• Familiarity with SDLC design & automation.
• Ability to manage priorities and workload.
• Working experience in an agile environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively with teams across the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• AscentialTest or similar
• PowerBuilder, C#, VB.Net, VBA, SQL, DOS & PowerShell
• Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
• Minimum 2 years in QA test design
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• R, R-Studio
• Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains)
• Pension or financial system experience desirable