This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or visa sponsorship.
This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
Ensures the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of in-house information systems that support core organizational functions. Monitors, maintains, supports, and optimizes networked software and associated operating systems. Identifies, communicates, and resolves issues to maximize benefit of IT systems investments.
• Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure system-related products and services.
• Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
• Participate in Infrastructure Review process for CPM managed projects.
• Ensure the department leverages internal tools and applications effectively
• Build, support, and maintain moderately complex processes, programs, and data
• Participate or lead small to medium scoped projects
• Develop programs, time estimates and project schedules based on prioritization and business requirements
• Working technical knowledge of current software protocols and Internet standards, including DNS, DHCP, & IIS
• Advanced skill with core software applications, including current versions of MS Windows Server, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS Active Directory, MS Systems Center, SolarWinds, CommVault, Trend, and VMware ESX
• Extensive experience with server hardware components
• Excellent software troubleshooting skills
• Extensive application support with Active Directory Services.
• Working technical knowledge of PowerShell and VB programming languages.
• Working knowledge of networking and PC operating systems from Microsoft.
• Knowledge of data privacy practices and laws, including HIPAA regulations related to data security.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time constraints.
• Perseverance in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others.
• Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Systems research and analysis. Ability to write and present business intelligence documentation
• Experience working with and managing third parties
• Knowledge of business requirements development and user acceptance testing.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy
• Analytical knowledge necessary to generate reports based on available data and then make decisions based on reported data
Education & Years of Experience Required
• High-School Diploma or GED in general field of study
• 6 years Experience in information technology or computer systems, including experience with networked software and operating systems
• 3 years Experience in planning, design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products
• 1 year Experience in project management