This is opportunity is for local candidates only.
Under limited supervision, the business systems analyst is responsible for analyzing complex business problems in order to assist with the identification, evaluation, and implementation of systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet customer requirements.
• The business systems analyst is responsible for the development of both business and technical requirements that represent the best possible solution for a particular business problem.
• The business systems analyst will accomplish this by forming a strong partnership with both business and technical resources on all assigned efforts and by acting as the interpreter between business and technical resources regarding business requirements and system capabilities.
• Additionally, the business systems analyst will be expected to assist with the development and execution of any organizational change management activities related to their assigned projects, assist with the development and execution of user acceptance testing of new and improved products, and ensure all production system documentation is complete and thorough.
• Responsible for documenting the technical requirements including high level and low level design documents, and assisting in the development of the test plans with QA
• The business systems analyst is also expected to become highly familiar with all supported applications and business processes.
• 5 to 8 years of experience in analyzing complex business problems, gathering and documenting business and technical requirements and maintain production system documentation
• Demonstrated ability to form strong partnerships with both business and technical resources
• Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business problems and help determine if they might be solved by automated systems
• Exposure to a wide variety of project management and software development methodologies
• Ability to balance adherence to process with rapid delivery of benefit to the customer
• Experience with all aspects of creating and reviewing technical system documentation such as architectural diagrams, process flows and data flow diagrams
• Demonstrated expertise in the solicitation and documentation of business and technical requirements
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
• Strong customer focus
• Demonstrated skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, written and oral communications, and interpersonal interactions
• Demonstrated ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams and across organizations
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships inside and outside the organization
• Previous development experience is a plus AWS experience is a plus