Title: Data Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
Solu Technology Partners has been working successfully for over 20 years to provide quality talent for a multitude of clients within the IT industry across the country. Throughout the years we have always made strides to ensure each individual is placed within a role both challenging and rewarding. We are always working to make you part of the solution.
One of the largest insurance and financial service companies worldwide has been focusing on customers and valuing people for over 85 years. With an A+ rating and a team invested in their employees and customers, there couldn’t be an easier decision to make. Come join a team that cares.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to deliver on standards-driven, economically-sound cloud migrations. Facilitation of app teams through the diagnostic process, working alongside cloud technology “domain leads” to evaluate each application team’s plans against enterprise standards to quickly deliver a migration recommendation “business case” for each application is a must.
- Accountable for delivering a well-supported recommendation (“business case”) for a set of assigned applications, with each diagnostic completed in a two-week sprint and four application diagnostics running concurrently.
- Reports to a program-level Technology Analysis Lead, who is accountable and provides oversight for all technology analysis work across the tier-1 Cloud Enablement program Interfacing Roles and Bands.
- Work directly with APMs, Architects, and related team members, from across the enterprise.
- Primarily face off with associates at the F, G, and H levels – and perhaps occasionally at the AVP level.
- Connect the dots and identify gaps in (cloud domain-related) information and drive conversations to achieve clarity and closure.
- Synthesize information into executive-summary-level findings to define and support an application-level migrate/do-not-migrate recommendation.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure, common architectural components, CI/CO pipeline, and related tools.
- 6+ years’ experience with Data Analysis
- Expert Level Facilitation Skills
- Excellent experience with Business Case Definition
- Experience with O365 Power-User – Teams, Planner, Forms
- Must have a Lean/Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Cloud/DevOps experience
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
- PowerAutomate experience