The ideal candidate for this role will need to have strong Business Relationship and Consulting skills within the IT, Business and Architecture community. This role will require the candidate to evaluate, implement, build and operate IAM tools around Authentication, Authorization and ID Lifecycle Management.
• Capability as lead Practitioner for Identity and Access Management Protection.
• Collaborate with Infrastructure, Application and Risk Management teams for capability implementations.
• Strategy and Solutions Delivery for IAM.
• Advisory Consulting for IAM.
• Technical Leadership for all IAM epics and areas of interest.
• Advise and consult when teammates need support with technology issues.
• Contribute to the development of IRM standards, policies and guidelines.
• Partner with IRM Enterprise Strategy to deliver on strategic goals and objectives.
• Development of delivery of IAM metrics.
• 6+ years’ experience in the IT industry.
• 2+ years’ experience with IAM.
• Previous Leadership experience.
• Experience with IAM Risk Lead for B2C, B2B applications.
• Understanding and experience with Cloud based technologies.