Title: Java Developer
Location: Harrisburg, PA – remote with occasional onsite
Solü Technology Partners has been a technology staffing and services provider since 1995. With a reputation for collaborative, customized service, more than 86% of Solü business is repeat and referral based. Through strategic partnerships, placements are rewarding, and employee retention is high.
- client is seeking a Java Developer to join their team. Today, our client is a national provider of student financial aid services, serving millions of students and thousands of schools through its loan guaranty, loan servicing, financial aid processing, outreach, and other student aid programs. client’s earnings are used to support its public service mission and to pay its operating costs, including administration of the Pennsylvania State Grant and other state-funded student aid programs. The company continues to devote its energy, resources, and imagination to developing innovative ways to ease the financial burden of higher education for students, families, schools, and taxpayers.
This opportunity is not open to C2C relationships or Visa sponsorship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to develop within a team environment and individually.
- Continue incremental releases of web service applications including services to support the business framework as well as technical and utility frameworks.
- Successfully handle and meet all deliverables including design, code development, testing, documentation and go-live support.
- The ideal candidate will hold federal clearances.
- Strong proficiency in Java/J2EE
- Working knowledge of Hibernate
- Good knowledge and experience with IBM WebSphere
- Strong experience with IBM MQ Series
- Working knowledge of Mulesoft