We are looking for a seasoned software engineer that can speak from experience on many software concepts such as user experience, performance, code architecture, unit testing, and more.
We strive to develop secure, modern and robust software solutions. We are updating our core solution from .NET Framework 4.8 to .NET 5+ as well as migrating from AngularJS to Angular.
• Ability to write modern, testable, and maintainable code.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and become a valued member of a development team.
• Develop software solutions that will be secure, reliable, and scalable.
• Contribute to the project planning efforts around these tasks including estimation and maintenance of project tasks.
• Engaged participant in collaborative design discussions as part of translating requirements into working functionality.
• Attend and contribute to conference calls with customers related to software development projects.
• Provide timely status on project work and keep tasks up to date with regards to completed and hours remaining.
• Provide mentoring in areas of expertise.
• Support and maintain existing software solutions created by an agile team including possible on-call rotation.
• Assist the team to create easily deployed and high-quality software applications.
• Author and improve development articles intended for both internal and external consumers.
• Coordinate and drive troubleshooting efforts.
• Stay abreast of industry tools, technologies, and best practices.
• May review system capacity and performance metrics for production systems.
• Uphold company policies and procedures.
• 5+ years of designing and developing C# .NET Applications
• 2+ years designing and developing RESTful / HTTP APIs
• Experience leading successful software projects
• Working knowledge of software design and enterprise architecture patterns
• Ability to develop and test asynchronous message-based systems
• Experience triaging and solving query performance issues
• A passion to learn and embrace new challenges
• Knowledge of agile methodologies
• The ability to work collaboratively with our existing agile team members
• Working knowledge of the following technologies: Database: SQL Server / T-SQL Script; Backend: C# / .Net 4.x / EntityFramework / WebAPI
• AngularJS, Angular
• ASP.NET, C#
• Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB
• Azure Cloud Services